Click here to go to Paradoxcash.com

Flag Counter

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Join This Program,Choose the Way You Want To be Paid & Get Paid Automatically.

by Unknown  |  in Referral at  20:40

There is a program in our mist that allows its members to choose the method or the way they want to be paid and it is paying those members automatically. You don't need to ask for payment before it is given to you. 

              

   As soon as you have earned the money,you will just see it in your payment account no matter the way or method you have chosen to be paid.


You may choose to be paid through :

Payza

Libertyreserve

Solidtrustpay

PerfectMoney

Paypal

Cash

Western Union

Bank Check

Money Order

Money Gram

Personal Check

Credit Card

      All these payment methods are available for you to choose from.You may as well add your own that isn't there and you feel will be comfortable for you. There is freedom to choose the way you want to be paid. This is the first program i am seeing offering this opportunity.

This program is having thousands of people from all over the world. It is owned by two well known people (Peter Wolfing and George Matus ) who have been into online businesses for years.And based in Inc 229 East 85th Street #71 New York, NY 10028.

   On this program,there is no Admin fee,everything you earn is paid to you automatically. And there are lot of benefits or products you will enjoy as a member for free which cost huge money for non members.

  The products are :
           
  1.  Online Educational Suite (MBA w/out an MBA) ($197 value)
  2.  Motivator App Android & I-phone ($29 value)
  3.  Christian App for Android & I-Phone ($29 value)
  4.  Finance App for Android & I-Phone ($46 value)
  5.  Dr. BreakThrough APP Android & I-Phone ($49 value)
  6.  Lead Scraper Software (used to produce leads) ($199 value)
  7.  Premium Website (most charge monthly a fee) ($199 value)
  8.  Nine Professional Lead Capture Pages ($199 value)
  9.  Preset Auto-responder System 19 Msgs/49 days ($97 value)
  10.  Banner Space Advertising for your business(s) ($99 value)
  11.  Position In 2x2 Business Center w/ instant pay ($99 value)
  12.  Mentor ship (I get $500 per hour for Coaching) ($500 value)
  13.  Business Building Tools/Phone broadcasting ($500 value)
  14.  Support (Two live calls daily you, & this site) (Priceless)
  15.  Platform (If you are a speaker, author, artist, etc) (Priceless)
                                       
    You Will Receive All Of These Products & Services

    $2,000 Value at a 99% Discount!
 


                  There are still others you will get once you are a member of the site.You will be able to see that yourself once you are in.

I have checked these products,um,they are amazing. They are must have for everyone. Even if you don't want to make money from this site,you should join it for these products.They are worth it.

  Here are some Testimonies from some of its members :


*All testimonials are documented and verifiable.

On My 56th day in the business I earned 5 figures in one single day and have helped 165 people make anywhere from $25 all the way to $20,250! - 
Dr BreakThrough 

I was a little skeptical until I joined and upgraded all the way, and made more money in one day than I used to make in an entire month! 
Nadia H. 

Due to a tragic incident years ago I was left totally blind, but Dr BreakThrough sponsored me and I've made over $125 in one week. I may be physically blind, but financially I can see with this business. 
Dr Johannes J. Christian 

I was born without arms, I started with the company and made money the same day using my feet on the computer, If I can do this business, you can too. 
Tawana W. 

I was hospitalized two days after I joined the company, but I made $750 while in the hospital for the last 11 days. 
Vashun T.

I used the lead scraper software to create 500 leads in my local area. 
Abimbola A.

I made more $ in one hour than I do a whole day on my day Job. 
Dunamis L.

My life has been changed by the personal development app. 
John L.

Within my first 5 days I earned 4 figures, saw my first $500 day with this program and helped 24 people make money as well. What a blessing! 
Trisha S.

I saved my house from foreclosure because of the instant pay feature! 
Mark H.

With The Ultimate Cycler, Your Dreams can become Reality.
Steve B.

Work hard with the people in your Net, and your Network will work hard for you. 
T.V. W.

As a Pastor for 35 years, I can honestly say that this concept and company has the power to fix the economy. 
Dr Steve P.       If you ask me,i will tell you that,this program is a must join. Everyone wishing to make money online needs to join this program.

  How Do You Make Money ?

  The program is a 2 X 2 Matrix program where as new people are coming in,they will be placed under you and you get paid instantly. You can join for free but you need to upgrade your account with just $25 for you to be among those who will be making money from the program and have access to all those products. This is one time payment,no monthly fee or admin fee.

    You can as well choose the method of payment that is best comfortable to you. Immediately you are upgraded,you will become a full member and be earning money from it like others are doing.

              You can bring in your friends and family.There is no penalty for that.This will even speed up your earnings on the site.

  It is very very possible to join today and get paid today as well.

     This is a great opportunity to start making money online.Don't let it pass you by.

     Apart from the money you will be making from it,you can also advertise your other programs to members on the site for free.This will open another money making opportunity to you.


    This program had been operating for a long time now and it is still getting stronger.A lot of people are still jumping in.You too need to pump in now and start getting your own money daily and automatically.


                 Join here :


  

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.